Friday, March 17, 2006

Almost gone again

On my way home from the pub I went to the office to pick up a box of openSUSE T-Shirts which I will take with me to Salt Lake City for chosen openSUSE contributors and friends. It was well before midnight, and on my floor nobody was working late. This may mean that my colleagues work from home, that they do so hiding in dark offices, or that finally people have some room for breathing again. I hope it's the latter.

This time I'm more an observer in the process of making a SUSE Linux, as I was busy with talking about openSUSE - preparing presentations, giving them, visiting the mother ship, lots of internal discussions. I still have a handful of packages, but I feel a little bit more detached from the development than I'd like to. Well, somebody has to do the talking, too.

My suitcase is incredible. I would have expected to need a second one for the additional 37 T-Shirts I carry with me on this trip, but there's even room for more stuff. Maybe the old joke about fitting an infinite number of T-Shirts in suitcases tells the truth: you always can fit one more into it...

Random observation of the day: the hairdresser on my street sells a shampoo called "Dumb Blonde".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home